We are committed to giving you the best service we can. This is only possible if we work together. Please help us to help you.
What We Will Do For You:
- We will treat you with respect and courtesy at all times
- Assure you of an absolute right to confidentiality in all medical matters
...and the right to information and answers to all questions about your health
- Give you information on the services we offer
- Give you the most appropriate care by suitably qualified staff
- Provide you with emergency care when you need it
- Refer you to a consultant when your GP thinks it necessary
- Give you access to your medical records subject to the limitations of the law
- Give you a full and prompt reply to any complaints you make about our service
If we fail to meet these standards please tell us so that we can improve our services.
What You Can Do For Us:
- Treat us with respect and courtesy at all times, including in public and on social media
- Tell us if you are unsure about the treatment we are offering you
- Request out-of-hours calls only in a genuine acute emergency
- Allow 72 working hours for repeat prescription or longer if the request is for an item not on repeat or not ordered for a long time
- Please keep your appointments made for any special clinic and let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend an appointment
- Telephone after 3.30pm for results of investigations or other queries
- Try to help yourself by taking sensible lifestyle measures
- Let us know when you change your name, address or telephone number
Violence Or Abusive Behaviour
Violence or abusive behaviour directed towards any doctor, member of staff or other persons on the practice premises will result in the patient being removed from the list.